Thursday, October 27, 2022

Whenever I Waver And Become Indecisive - By Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah)

 


WHENEVER I WAVER AND BECOME INDECISIVE

SHAYKHUL-ISLAAM IBN TAYMIYYAH RAHIMAHULLAH SAID:

Indeed whenever I waver and become indecisive in my mind about an issue, or about something or a situation [which is  problematic for me] then I seek forgiveness from Allaah the Most High, a thousand times or more ,or less until He opens my chest for me and solves the problem which I was confused about. Even  if at  that time I was in a market place, or in a masjid or in a mountain pass or a school, that does not prevent me from the remembrance [of Allaah] and asking for forgiveness until I achieve my objective.

Translated by: Aboo ‘Abdillaah Bilal Hussain al-Kashmiree

Reference: [Al-‘Uqoodad-Durriyyah min Manaaqib Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah by Ibn ‘Abdul-Haadee (d.748 H), page 5, Daar Kutub al- ‘Ilmiyyah Print, with the checking of Muhammad Haamid al-Faqee]

Benefits and Principles (Telegram channel)

14.10.20 at 12:56 AM