Wednesday, November 30, 2022

What Du’a Combines your Worldly Life & Akhirah?

 

What Du’ā Combines your Worldly Life & Ākhirah?

A man came to the Prophet and said,

“O Messenger of Allāh , what do I say when I supplicate to my Lord?”

He said, “Say:

اللّهُمَّ اغْفِرْلِي وَارْحَمْنِي وَعافِنِي وَارْزُقْنِي

‘O Allāh forgive me, have mercy upon me, grant me well-being and grant me sustenance.’

he gathered his fingers except  his thumb (and said), ‘for indeed these 4 combine for you, your Dunyā and your Hereafter.’”

Saī Muslim 2697.

Translation source: Al Markaz As Salafi Leicestershire

https://linktr.ee/markazsalafi

-------------------------------------------------------

Added for the benefit of new muslim who cannot read Arabic:

اللّهُمَّ اغْفِرْلِي وَارْحَمْنِي وَعافِنِي وَارْزُقْنِي

‘O Allāh forgive me, have mercy upon me, grant me well-being and grant me sustenance.’

Allāhummaghfir lī, warhamnī, wa ‘āfinī , warzuqnī.