Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Random Quote of the Day

 

Abu Ishaq al-Harbi (84H) said: 

I have not complained to my mother, nor to my sister, nor to my wife, nor to my daughters, about a fever  I experienced. The man is the one who takes grief  upon himself, he does not bring grief upon his family.

١/٨٧ طبقات الحنابلة

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee حفظه الله

https://mtws.posthaven.com/


 -----------------------------------------------------------

All praise is due to Allaah.

Having 59,666 views/visitors last month is truly a grace, kindness and mercy from Allaah subhanahu wa ta’alaa. 

We ask Allaah to make it beneficial to those who are seeking the truth and to the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad

May Allah azza wa jall  make us firm upon tawheed and Sunnah. Ameen

To those who regularly visit the site Barakallaahu feekum.