In the Name of Allāh, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Benefit taken from the advice of Ja’far ibn Muhammad As-Saadiq to his son
• The one who considers his sins to be trivial will consider the sins of others to be great.
• Whoever unveils the covering from others will have the private affairs of his household uncovered.
• Whoever draws the sword of oppression will be killed by it.
• Beware of ridiculing men lest they ridicule you in turn.
• Beware of focusing on people’s shortcomings, for for focusing on people’s shortcomings is to make oneself a target.
Hilyatul Awliya 3/196
---------------------------Source: https://twitter.com/AbuIdrees/media, 8/27/15, 3:19 PM via